The Student Ministry at Missio Dei Church serves students in 6th-12th grade. We partner with families in raising the next generation for a lifetime of knowing God, experiencing his love and following Jesus Christ in his mission.
Thursday Night Youth Group
- We meet every Thursday during the summer from 7 – 9 p.m. at various homes of our youth ministry students.
- We start our time with a fun game followed by a devotional lead by either an adult leader or a willing student. We then separate into two groups based on age to have a smaller group discussion.
- We always end our time with a delicious snack!
- Once per month, we have a special event in an attempt to serve our greater community, or to reach out to our friends who are interested in learning more about our faith.
- Past service projects have included raking leaves for our church neighbors and delivering care packages to Chicago’s homeless community.
- Outreach events have included visiting a corn maze, white elephant gift exchange, pool party, and more!
- Winter Retreat – each winter we travel up to Camp Timber-lee in Wisconsin for a fun-filled weekend, including outdoor games, fantastic speakers, and personal growth.
- Summer Retreat / Mission Trip – TBD
If you or someone you love is a junior high or high school student, we would love to have you join us for any of our fun-filled events listed above. For more information, connect with Josh or Alexcis.