Sunday: A Tale of Two Parades
Topic: Lent Passage: Luke 19:28–19:40
"When the days drew near for him to be taken up, he set his face to go to Jerusalem." Luke 9:51
To be resolute is to be determined, pointed, earnest. Jesus was resolute in his purpose to “seek and save the lost,” (Luke 19:10) and when the time came, he “set his face to go to Jerusalem” (Luke 9:51).
Firm. Unwavering. Resolute.
Join us on Sunday mornings (9:30 AM) during Lent as we immerse ourselves in this grand story so that it might increase our appreciation of Easter and love for Jesus. Together we will walk through the last week of Christ’s life and see how his resoluteness fulfilled his mission to save mankind from sin!
- Luke 19:28 – 40 Sunday: A Tale of Two Parades
- Luke 19:41 – 48 Monday: Turning the Tables
- Matthew 22:34 – 40 Tuesday: A Very Radical Command
- Matthew 26:1- 16; John 12:1–11 Wednesday: Lavish Worshiper and the Traitor
- John 13:1 - 20 Thursday: Loved By Jesus
- John 14:1-11 Thursday: I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- Luke 23:26 – 56 Friday: The Cross and Paradise
- Matthew 28:1-10, 16-20 Easter: The Day Everything Changed
Also, don't forget to check out Wednesdays: When the Church Prays
More in Resolute
March 31, 2013Easter: The Day Everything Changed
March 29, 2013Friday: The Cross
March 24, 2013Thursday (Part 2): Encouraged in the Face of Death