Revelation 1-5 Study Guides
This was a 12 week series in which we will be explored the first five chapters of Revelation in a series titled "Revelation: A Message to the church." Considered by many to be the most perplexing portion of Scripture, Revelation's message is straightforward and relevant: Jesus has conquered His enemies, and we as His people will share in that conquest as we persevere in faithfulness to Him.
- Revelation 1:1-8 = Setting the Tone for Victory
- Revelation 1:9-20 = Portrait of the Lord of the Church
- Revelation 2:1-7 = The Church of Loveless Orthodoxy
- Revelation 2:8-11 = The Church of Impending Doom
- Revelation 2:12-17 = The Church of Indiscriminating Tolerance
- Revelation 2:18-29 = The Church of Idolatrous Compromise
- Revelation 3:1-6 = The Church of Inanimate Spirituality
- Revelation 3:7-13 = The Church of Persevering Witness
- Revelation 3:14-22 = The Church of Nauseating Ineffectiveness
- Revelation 4:1-11 = A Vision of God's Throne
- Revelation 5:1-10 = The Lion Who Is The Lamb
- No study guide was made for the last week as it was Easter and our Missional Communities did not meet.