There are many influences flooding the lives of children and youth today. With constraints on family time continuing to rise, there is a deep need to keep the family as a leading influence. Kids Crossing, the children's ministry of Missio Dei church, recognizes the value of family and seeks to complement the spiritual growth already happening in families, rather than taking its place.
Kids Crossing, then, is a meeting place, a place where children, parents, families, staff, volunteers, and the community meet and follow after Jesus Christ.
Our desire, as a children's ministry team and as Missio Dei Church, is to partner with you in the spiritual development and formation of your child. As a Children's Ministry, we will endeavor to:
- pursue full commitment to Christ,
- establish a missional community by encouraging service and stewardship to others,
- keep children spiritually, emotionally, and physically safe,
- provide support to parents in order to further their child's spiritual development,
- inspire children to be an active part of the church,
- use relevant and creative teaching to inspire the authority of Scriptures.
If you have any questions or need to contact the Kids Crossing team, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We look forward to the opportunity to serve and serve with you, your family, and our community.