The City iPhone app is now available for our church!
The City team has worked hard to build and deliver a delightful, native iPhone app experience, and they are excited to have our church use it and let them know what we think!
As you get started, there are a just few things we’d like you to know:
This is just the beginning!
They have intentionally started with just the essential communication tools of The City, and they are already working on lots more.â€¨Here’s what the app currently allows you to do:
- View your Newsfeed (showing all content types except Albums)
- Create a new Topic, Event, Need, or Prayer
- View your Groups list
- View the Group stream for any of your groups
- View the detail screen for a Topic, Event, Need, or Prayer
- Reply to a Topic, Event, Need, or Prayer
- View your Friends List
- View someone’s Profile page
- Request and manage Friends
- Manage Push Notifications per group
- Create a Status Update
- View and reply to Friends’ Status Updates
They will be updating the app on a regular basis, so be sure to install the updates!
Here’s how to get to the app:
Just search for thecity in the App Store and you’ll see it as one of the top results. Here is the direct link to the App Store:
Once the app’s installed, you’ll be able to log in using your City username/email and password.
More in Pastor's Corner
August 26, 2021Ministry Position Opening: Director of Music
May 13, 2021Session Update: April 19
May 13, 2021Session Update: May 12, 2021